Serena ismyname


Hello!
I'm 23 years of age, born on the 16th of May.
I'm a 1.5m tall and slightly over-weight young adult.
Currently am studying Diploma for Creative Media Design at Singapore Polytechnic.
Curious about why I'm only in SP now?
Previously, I was studying in ITE College West (AMK) and worked for about a year and a half.
That is why I am the oldest student among the 3 DCMD classes.
There is nothing I should feel ashamed about and I will continue to do my best.
I'm quite a shy person and I am not good with socializing.
I'm not very clever but I am willing to learn.
I may be quite lazy at times but I always get my work done.
Thank you for reading and please feel free to navigate around my site!

Have fun!

P.S:I'm actually a person with little words.
And I will bite! So, BEWARE!

Check out my BLOG!

Back to Top